ABS International cordially invites you and all interested persons to a Conference on Combating Qualification and Academic Fraud Conference
Taking place from the 21st -23rd October, 2015 at Park Inn Hotel, Sandton, JHB
The value of a qualification is an indicator of an employee’s ability. When proper vetting systems are not followed and qualification audit systems are inferior, organisations can come under immense pressure and threat from the increasing prevalence of qualification fraud. The buying and selling of fraudulent qualifications is a criminal offence, demand for and supply of these documents is on the rise.
Why this Conference?
The hiring of new employees offers challenges to most companies. While it is important to find the right candidate with the necessary qualifications and integrity to do the job, it is not always easy for businesses to accept potential candidates at face value alone. In South Africa, Several cases involving alleged fake qualifications have made the headlines in recent months. In the shape of fraudulent qualifications, adjusted examination results and false claims of membership of professional bodies, organisations and higher institutions should tighten the grip and close the cracks that can be exploited by fraudsters in this ever growing form of fraud: qualification and academic fraud
HOW WILL THIS BE PRESENTED?
The learning approaches applied during the course will involve the practical application of job evaluation techniques. Participants will work on an individual and group basis to analyse job profiles and evaluate them applying both non-analytical and analytical job evaluation schemes. The course will involve the development of a pay and grading structure and the compensation systems that can augment these structures
Why you should attend this year Combating Qualification and Academic Fraud Conference;
- Understanding guidance on internal quality assurance in the context of qualifications
- Facing the challenges and effects of Academic and Qualifications Fraud head on in higher institutions and private and public organisations
- Devising effective detection and investigation strategies to academic and qualification fraud
- Identifying effective strategies in combating examination fraud
- Developing standards and codes of practice of academic integrity
- Identifying and highlighting the role of high security printing in maintaining academic integrity and avoiding the falsification of documents
- Developing of effective quality assurance systems in open distance and eLearning to curb academic fraud
- Advancing effective leadership to prevent academic dishonesty in higher institutions
- Developing effective quality assurance systems in institutions of higher education
- To book and reserve your seat kindly fill in the Registration Form attached and send through email or Fax to Wilfred.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 27 86 546 9699
Business Development Executive
ABS International | Fourways Office Park Block 6, First Floor Cnr Roos & Granite Street Fourways, 2055,RSA |
T +27 11 056 4151/3 | Fax: 086 546 9699: email@example.com