Laweh Open University, the first accredited open university in Ghana is opening its doors to offer high quality accredited American degrees
Laweh Open University is accepting applications from prospective students
The Laweh Open University College is the first authorized Open University College in Ghana established in 2014 as an open supported learning institution offering certificates, diplomas, degrees and postgraduate courses. Laweh is a global partner with the Franklin University, USA, for the award of its degrees, diplomas and certificates.
The Laweh Open University conducts its operations through Regional Centres and Study Centres. Currently there are fifteen (15) contact points in African countries coordinated by prominent personalities. Laweh University College has its Headquarters situated at Addogon Road, off the Spintex-Baatsona Road, near Lekma Polyclinic, Accra-Ghana.
Laweh Open University College announces to the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and graduate programmes for the 2015/2016 academic year. All prospective applicants should read relevant information and guidelines about the University’s Admissions Requirements before applying.
How to Apply
- Fill out your application details online http://ilaweh.edu.gh/iApply/ or APPLY NOW
- Bio-data of the applicant
- Academic records (Scan copies of certificates/results/transcript slips) PDF Format
- CV’s (graduate applicants only)
- Personal statement (graduate applicants only)
- Submit your application online by paying an application fee of $60.00 using Visa and Master Card
- Upon receiving a conditional offer of admission, applicant would be required to submit their hard copies of their certified academic records
- Click here for Admissions Requirements: http://laweh.edu.gh/index.php/department/admissions
The contact details for Laweh University are:
Hot line: +303 3963155/+233547169761